Returnee Fox

Greetings everyone. I ama returning player that previously played on SCTHACK before the second time they wiped the servers. IVe been out of the game fora couple years now but have had this itching desire to play! Im hoping to make many new friends here!
EEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Rena-san carefully!* Oooooo...MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/survivors too! W....wait....SCHT was wiped a SECOND Time??? WTF Happenededed??? Nevermind, mew is just Happy you found your way back to a caring community~! You'll love it here and will find getting your Mojo back won't be too hard at all! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Rena-san! =3 Welcome Home!
Oh....IF there WAS an actual 2ND Wipe.... Here's mew's view... lol asshole!.jpg

Last edited:
I actually only just found out bout the second one... friend convinced me to play again so i went to log in and account credentials did not exist. The first wipe was like.... jeeze? 8 or 9 years ago? I do have your card and thanks for the warm welcome! Id like to play some time!

I actually only just found out bout the second one... friend convinced me to play again so i went to log in and account credentials did not exist. The first wipe was like.... jeeze? 8 or 9 years ago? I do have your card and thanks for the warm welcome! Id like to play some time!
Nu nu nu....the big WIPE was about 4 years ago....We were actually happy and playing on SCHT for 8 years. Ephinea came online just about the same time we lost SCHT. This years Summer event will be our 4 year anniversary too~! Keep an eye out for server god's announcements! <3

Back