Returned to PSO

DIZ

디즈
Guildcard
Hello all! Been back on PSO for about 2 weeks now. Took a Sandbox character with the same name to Level 56, but discovered I just wanted to enjoy the game legit and wasn't doing anything besides just playing, so I started over with a normal character. Recruited my brother as well (was Chrono now JunoX).

Some of my fondest memories from High School were playing all night with my brother on the GC and studying drop charts during class. So we're back and neither of us have Blue Burst experience!

Looking forward to getting to know the community here. Sorry if I seemed rude to whoever wanted me to join VChat(?) on the server earlier. I've no idea what that means, so I'm gonna do some research.

Lastly, please let me extend a massive Thank You to the people keeping this server running and giving us the chance to still enjoy PSO!

Cheers,
DIZ

Last edited:
VChat is voice chat. I assume they meant discord or else as pso has no integrated system. (rip VoIP)

Welcome back to PSO. And ephinea :3

Hios Diz-san! We HAD voice chat for a lil bit not too long ago.... was a Disaster of sorts....but yes Discord is super popular with some players here. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff u and your bro too! Welcome Home!

hope u enjoy blue burst, don't make the mistake I 1st did on schthack and make your id w/o factoring in blue burst cause you were from gamecube days like me.

Granted, the ids on here are actually overall ok as long as you don't bring pink into ep 1 or 2 unless you really like that thunder wand for some reason...

Back