Rest In Peace Ealonzo (Lil B)

anime

Bonsai Trees
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
LOQrbzC.png

Many of us had the pleasure of hanging out with Ernie over the past year and a half. He passed away last week and we'll never forget him.

I wish I could talk to you one more time. You brought so much insight and dedication to Ephinea, and games with you were never, ever dull. I hope we get to meet again someday.

Please post any memories you have ;_;;;;

Last edited:
i dont believe it

edit:: I guess nobody will post the story here for reasons, but that's sad to hear.

Last edited:
RIP. Loved voice chatting with him and listening to him tell me how to get better all the time. He never really cared that much when I played terribly, though.

See you later.
> lil b

I made this symbol chat for lil b, and whenever I saw him I would post it and backflip in lobby. He would always say I was great at backflips.
mxx7g0P.png

He was very dedicated to the game, whenever I was in voice chat and playing with him he would tell me ways I could improve. One time, I played Episode II with him when I was newer and didn't have a hell weapon. He gave me a few items, including a 50hit hell railgun, which is still my main hell weapon. I was always very happy to play with him, and loved joking around and having fun with him.

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. As a friend, I will really miss him. I hope his spirit rests in peace.

Remember when I first was starting out made a thread asking to buy weps and said something silly like accepting donations as well and first comment was from lilb with a simple "lol." So that was my first impression of him, a bit sarcastic but funny his personality. He seemed pretty 1337 and knew a lot about the game. Think around that same time early on I played a game with him and I was using confuse traps on lizards and he said stop, use damage traps. So that's what I do till this day. I wanted to pick his brain more about this game but during summer event he would always password his games so never really got a chance to play with him. Think i joined like 1 or 2 MAS games when he was early on his racast, and found out that's the best way to lvl up in this game. Those are all the games I recall. Think he taught me on discord how to insta-trap also and something about a pivot auto-lock throw with a wep like vjaya. Those are all my memories, RIP.

I'm not even sure I can express how I feel in words. Anything I try to convey by typing just feels cheap.

I started playing with Lilb right around the time he joined the server. Our group would sit in voice chat and play from when we got off work till we passed out night after night. Played with him from a noob who knew nothing about the game to the machine he was.

I remember the day he told me he was off chemo, he was the happiest he had been in months. He was a fighter who beat cancer he didn't deserve this.

I'll treasure the memories we had together. The laughs, the shit talk, how we would rage together at "bad players".

Ephinea won't be the same without him. He truly was an iconic figure in out small community. Rest easy b.

lilb.JPG

Rest in Peace man. We had some epic games.
lil b was one of my first gc's (list not sorted). first guy who showed me df. thanks for all the advice and help man
upload_2017-11-23_12-59-30.png

Back