Reliving my high-school gaming days in Ephinea + Twitch!

thefroste

Great to meet all of you on the Discord the past few days...Being excited for PSO2 sent me looking for a way to play classic PSO and you all were the first i found, and im glad you were :) Travis -8 and Travis -8 II on Dreamcast and GC. Ramar for life. Ex-Redria. Hope to meet alot of other new comers starting here fresh or on one of my streams @ twitch.tv/thefroste . Much love and great job for creating such an awesome legacy server with some great QoL additions! <3

Great to meet all of you on the Discord the past few days...Being excited for PSO2 sent me looking for a way to play classic PSO and you all were the first i found, and im glad you were :) Travis -8 and Travis -8 II on Dreamcast and GC. Ramar for life. Ex-Redria. Hope to meet alot of other new comers starting here fresh or on one of my streams @ twitch.tv/thefroste . Much love and great job for creating such an awesome legacy server with some great QoL additions! <3
SQUEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Travis-san carefully* Yet another Old Guard PSO vet falls prey to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! Yes, we are blessed to be the First search result listed when ppl 'Google' PSO...So our community is not only populated...but we are populated with fresh passionate faces ready to keep the server hopping with activity~! Very Happy to hear YOU'RE Happy with what you see so far and yes the QoL perks are the Shiznit! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back