Reintroduction

gilly_monster

Guildcard
Hi all!

I'm not exactly new but I haven't played in 4 or so years, so I feel a reintroduction is in order.

I loved this game and played the OG Dreamcast version. I have the most experience with Ep I&II on GameCube. That being said, I am only really comfortable in Episode I and am completely intimidated by Episode 4. I have a HUnewearl at level 112 with a Vivienne, decent mag, v501, and a Devil/Battle. I know some end game equipment goals, but I'm at a bit of a loss on what to do right now. There must be some kind of balance between getting steamrolled in difficult quests or being carried through by powerful players like luggage. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to strong players willing to help out weaker ones, but it's frustrating to not be able to contribute.

Two questions: Can someone recommend progression gear, and should I sideline this character in favor of a Force or Ranger? I have a level 60 RAcast and am currently grinding up a Sato mag right now for a FOnewearl. I have 11 Photon Drops, but I'm not sure what that is worth or if I should save them for whatever people use them for.

Regardless, I'm excited to come back to this game and look forward to playing with y'all!

Hi all!

I'm not exactly new but I haven't played in 4 or so years, so I feel a reintroduction is in order.

I loved this game and played the OG Dreamcast version. I have the most experience with Ep I&II on GameCube. That being said, I am only really comfortable in Episode I and am completely intimidated by Episode 4. I have a HUnewearl at level 112 with a Vivienne, decent mag, v501, and a Devil/Battle. I know some end game equipment goals, but I'm at a bit of a loss on what to do right now. There must be some kind of balance between getting steamrolled in difficult quests or being carried through by powerful players like luggage. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to strong players willing to help out weaker ones, but it's frustrating to not be able to contribute.

Two questions: Can someone recommend progression gear, and should I sideline this character in favor of a Force or Ranger? I have a level 60 RAcast and am currently grinding up a Sato mag right now for a FOnewearl. I have 11 Photon Drops, but I'm not sure what that is worth or if I should save them for whatever people use them for.

Regardless, I'm excited to come back to this game and look forward to playing with y'all!
*Rests her tiny head on you* Mew had felt the SAME way ages ago starting out wiff her fun sized HUney! There were some nights she would outrite QUIT a party just for feeling like a "liability". Not to sound like some tiny little Sith Lord, but mew USED that Anger and adapted a different fighting style! She also had a hit% Vivies and a V101 for attack perks, but she Also had a V801! This suddenly meant mew was a 'Pocket FO' freezing everything solid like a walking giggling RAbarta grenade! Mind you, this was before Shared EXP, so freezing everything gave others a chance to hit/tag everything. HUneys also has level 20 supports...so Shifta/Deband/Jellen/ Zallure .......Eeeeeverythiiiiiing!!! Was mew always the strongest or the highest level in the party? Hellllll No! So while she wasn't dealing the Lion's share of the Damage like you're desiring, She was dealing the Lion's share of the ROAR for the others to rally around~! That could be an aspect you haven't tapped into yet? USE that Anger!! You are NOT "LUGGAGE" Dammit~! With that said, you could prolly benefit from a V101 > Devil/battle or later a Blue Odoshi Violet Nidamaru (BOVN) armor thingy that has a built in H/battle on it? You're not "lost', dear....you're simply still a Glowing HOT roughed out shape of a sword that still needs to be HAMMERED and forged with your HUney tribulations! So.....No moar of this "but it's frustrating to not be able to contribute." crap! You are NOT 'lost', you are NOT "luggage", you ARE a HUney and you will Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome~! nya~! *Licks nose tip and POOFS!* <3!

Last edited:
Back