Red's AHK 3 PD Custom Mag Shop

redDEAD

In Resta We Trust
Guildcard
Why should I go with your shop?
When I found out about AutoHotKey I didn't run out to make a store and charge 7, 6, 5 or 4 pds for a custom mag. I wrote a howto and shared the knowledge with the entire Ephinea community. If you are having trouble running my scrips I'll always be available to answer your questions via Discord even if it doesn't make me money. I only opened my store after I received a bunch of orders on Discord from people who couldn't run my scripts. Running AHK and PSO at the same time on older PCs can be wonky. I priced my mags at 3 pds, which covers my overhead and time and allows me to fund 1 pd new player a pre-made Nidras.

I also offer loaner mags. You don't have to wait weeks for your mag or days to play with a great level 200 mag, I have a collection of lvl 200 mags you can borrow once you prepay.

What is AutoHotKey (AHK)?
It is a free, open-source custom scripting language for Microsoft Windows licensed under the GPL. It has been approved by Ephinea Admins for mag farming. I basically setup an old netbook to open the game menu (F12), input a series of down and enter keystrokes to feed your mag, hit Esc to exit out of the menu, enter another set of keystrokes to buy more mag food, and then rerun every 3 minutes and 33 seconds. Check out my example code, its pretty straightforward and you don't need to be a programmer to understand how it works.

Ordering You Mag

Every custom mag is 3 pds, I only take PDs
You have to provide the baby mag and payment upfront
24-72 Hour turn around
Loaner Mags in stock to use while yours is being made
You do not have to buy the mag cell from me but it would be nice

Please leave a message on this thread with what you would like and your preferred method of communication.
Color:
Type:
Blasts:
Stats:

Mag Cells In Stock:
Stealth - 2 pds
Dragon Scale - 3 pds
Item Ticket Mag Cell - 3 pds
Striker Unit - 2pds
Amitie's Memo - 1 pd
Heart of Morolian - 1 pd
Rappy - Free
Tablet - Free

Mag Colors:
Costume 1-1: Red
Costume 1-2: Blue
Costume 1-3: Yellow
Costume 1-4: Green
Costume 1-5: Purple
Costume 1-6: Black
Costume 1-7: White
Costume 1-8: Cyan
Costume 1-9: Brown
Costume 2-1: Orange
Costume 2-2: Slate Blue
Costume 2-3: Olive
Costume 2-4: Turquoise
Costume 2-5: Fuschia
Costume 2-6: Grey
Costume 2-7: Cream
Costume 2-8: Pink
Costume 2-9: Dark Green
Costume 3-1: Red
Costume 3-2: Blue
Costume 3-3: Yellow
Costume 3-4: Green
Costume 3-5: Purple
Costume 3-6: Black
Costume 3-7: White

Last edited:
Color: Dark Green
Type: Nidra
Blasts: Twins, Echo, Pilla
Stats: 5/34/54/107

Last edited:
Heyo!
Mag for me pls - level 100. Twins, Leilla, Pilla. Non-rare is a must.
Stats need to be in such a way that I can make a 5/34/46/115 Mag at 200.
Thanks!

Back