Red Nuke

Red Nuke

Jedi Warrior
Today 3 players helped me and I am thankful for it. I won't reveal their names as they may wish to remain anonymous. I have two things to say:TFF and Maximum attk S!

For a returning player that used to play on gamecube offline episode 1 and 2 getting the opportunity to play ep 3 and 4 is more than I could ever ask for.

Ty to whoever created ephinea and made this possible and ty to the players that have helped me.

I may not get much sleep tonight.

Red Nuke day 2.

Today 3 players helped me and I am thankful for it. I won't reveal their names as they may wish to remain anonymous. I have two things to say:TFF and Maximum attk S!

For a returning player that used to play on gamecube offline episode 1 and 2 getting the opportunity to play ep 3 and 4 is more than I could ever ask for.

Ty to whoever created ephinea and made this possible and ty to the players that have helped me.

I may not get much sleep tonight.

Red Nuke day 2.
You Will find THIS Community is far different from ANY 'other' you are used to or had expected dear! Very Happy You're Happy! <3! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Oh dang. Those beasts in ep 4 that I saw last night in max attk looked awesome. Like dinosaurs. I can't wait to try out episode 4. Not sure what level I would need to be to do this though.

Oh dang. Those beasts in ep 4 that I saw last night in max attk looked awesome. Like dinosaurs. I can't wait to try out episode 4. Not sure what level I would need to be to do this though.
You can wander into ep4 at level 1.....If you Don't mind....Drowning in your Own Blood! XD!

I am moving and Will have to wait to get Wi-Fi hooked up so I wont be able to log in until I get wifi.:-(

Back