Rare mobs turned off?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Zelendria, May 13, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

1. Zelendria

Zelendria Member

Guildcard:
    I read a thread or announcement that seemed to declare that rare mobs had been turned off due to server issues. Is that correct or did I misread/misunderstand the official post made by Sodaboy? I understood that it had something to do with (obviously) unwanted server instability.

Only ask because previously I had been seeing random rare mobs, as well as the random "Rare Run" occurrences, that atypical online happiness where one would encounter numerous rare spawns throughout a run as part of an "unusually lucky" set of circumstances.

Sorry, just thought it was weird because I was seeing rare mobs at a "decent rate" then NOTHING for a good while since I saw that post.

Thanks in advance. Not a complaint, just wondering what the current state of this is, since I love hunting rare mobs.

2. Sodaboy

Sodaboy Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    You definitely misunderstood. That was a temporary thing and the only thing I had disabled at the time was random Mericarol types, which have since been enabled.

You’re just having bad luck/RNG.

NDW, Kyu and Zelendria like this.
  3. Zelendria

Zelendria Member

Guildcard:
    Thank you for explaining, seriously, this type of directness with the devs is greatly appreciated. I was so excited and even shared with my young daughter how cool a "rare run" was and very happy to see that its still there in the coding.

Thank you for your time and appreciation to this community and what it means to all of us.

CB1981, anime and NDW like this.