Random Pile of Questions (Enemy Stats, Quest Editor, Ect)

Hello again!

I have a few questions, and I do apologize if these were answered somewhere, but I didn't see them.

1. Can we edit the enemy stats?

2. Does a quest creator/editor exist?

3. Is it possible to edit class specific stats?

4. I am seeing the weapon pmt table here. Is there a header file that corresponds to the values?

0x000603,Railgun,220,5,5,0,255,120,140,0,0,98,0,0,25,3,0,33,0,2,-1,-1,-1,-1,3,3,-1,-1,0,0,0,0

AKA, what can we edit here? If I change the name, will it change in the client?

Soly

1. Yes, BattleParam files in the server
2. QEdit should be around somewhere, or on scht forums
3. Yes, plyleveltbl has the class stats (base stats and increments per level) iirc needs client changes to increase max stats.
4. The ini files are used by the ship, but the itempmt.prs is sent to the client, you would need to edit both unless we get a single file in the latest source, that way only 1 would be needed/edited. I think the name there is just for reference, the names descriptions, and all sort of text is included in the unitxt_j.prs file in the data folder for the client.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
In the new ship, you only need ItemPMT.prs at the login server. The login server sends the file to the ships. Just FYI.

Soly said:
1. Yes, BattleParam files in the server
2. QEdit should be around somewhere, or on scht forums
3. Yes, plyleveltbl has the class stats (base stats and increments per level) iirc needs client changes to increase max stats.
4. The ini files are used by the ship, but the itempmt.prs is sent to the client, you would need to edit both unless we get a single file in the latest source, that way only 1 would be needed/edited. I think the name there is just for reference, the names descriptions, and all sort of text is included in the unitxt_j.prs file in the data folder for the client.

Thanks!

What is the best way to edit the battleParam? Has anyone built an editor of some kind?

Soda- If you ever need help coding, I write .net code for a living! Love the work so far!

Soly

Lee has an editor for that afaik, but no idea if was ever released to the public (I think it was). Tofuman might have a copy and be able to upload, I don't have one sadly(might get around that soon if I decide to code one).

Soly

I don't think it has any encryption... the most it would have would be prs compression I think.
Look in the ship source for the layout.

I'll make my own because why not... but yeah shouldn't be that hard.