RAmar luck question

Alex

So it's been some time since I've really played much PSO. I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this...

For maxing luck... should I eat a ton of luck mats or should I just wait until I find Cent/Abils as a RAmar?

i have a RAmar plan that has maxed luck with 23 luck materials, a v101 (used on ramar anyway), a red ring (same), and an adept (arguable). "a ton" of luck mats are definitely not necessary, but a few are!

The most you would need is 28 (Red Ring + V101 + 28 Luck Materials = 100 Luck). If you're somehow looking to use a Cent/Abil at all you can scratch some off.

RAmar:
c2da13b09a.png

Modify if you want to.

I may use a couple... I'm not sure yet. Depends on what I need to max my stats. That's why I don't know if I want to use my luck mats yet. I mean as of right now I'm no where close to having any good items which is why I'm trying to hold back the temptation of eating my few luck mats but if I go down the road of using 2 or 3 cent/abils to max things out I'll hate to have wasted my mats. I honestly didn't know red ring gave luck though; I'm still in the mind set of it being unobtainable (haven't played much since the sega servers). Thanks for the feedback :) I'll try to keep track of how many I use and stop at 28.

Remember you can type /matcount to keep track of how many you have used. It'll list them in the scrolling banner at the top of your screen

Reactions: Mad
Next time i make a character i'm using all the mats in 1 go. My FOnm's MST is 2 points off max because.... Well, let's just say I just think mats shouldn't show up in the quick menu.

Extra free slots are more useful than Centurion/Abilities, I would not recommend using them at Lv. 200, especially since RAmar can max his stats pretty easily without. At lower levels they're fine though.

Reactions: Mad
Back