Rainbow Modification's On Weapons

Nip

Nom Nom
The amount of rainbow skins and modifications is impressive, but I've yet to find anything related to rainbow LED on weapons such as Mechgun, Sniper, Shot, or anything of the sort being modified.

2.png
For an example, the color adaption (for Mechguns) would go around the LED and would look something like this

If something like this doesn't already exist, it would be much appreciated if someone could send me information on how I could make these modifications myself or at least know if it's even possible to do

Ps: Since someone else suggested, I was also curious to know if changing the color on the bullet pellets would be possible (if it already doesn't exist).

Last edited:
The Photon colours are contained in ItemPMT.prs, so you can't modify them with skins. Bullet colours are hardcoded based on the weapon's sub-group, so you can't change them without editing the game binary.

Last edited:
Could you explain or send details of how to do so, with "ItemPMT.prs"?

Im pretty sure @Kamui 's halloween pack has them look different than normal. They appear like sludge rather than an actual bullet. The colour was the same though afaik?

Most people use an ItemPMT editor, such as Soly's, to change such things. There's a tab that has all the Photon colours.

Kinda necro, sorry about that. Wasn't around for quite some time.

Bullets aren't hardcoded, it's just a simple texture in "Item.bml".
Photon colours are a different story, pretty sure Aleron is right about that.

You can't change specific weapons with item.bml, though. If you modify a bullet there, every single gun that uses the bullet will change. The game automatically picks green bullets for sub-group 0, blue for 1, pink for 2, red for 3, and yellow for 4 and above. Making a specific gun ignore the rules requires hardcoding.

You can't change specific weapons with item.bml, though. If you modify a bullet there, every single gun that uses the bullet will change. The game automatically picks green bullets for sub-group 0, blue for 1, pink for 2, red for 3, and yellow for 4 and above. Making a specific gun ignore the rules requires hardcoding.

Yup, that's true though, misunderstanding.

Back