RAcaseal Ver.APSY Skin Request

portugeek

Hi,

I was wondering if making a RAcaseal Skin Mod, to look like the images below, would be possible? Without the back bows.

In some of the images she appears to have a slight pinkish hue, but I was hoping for solid white.

1704945533896.png1704945572812.png1704945600771.png

This should be possible! I know one of the default skins for RAcaseal does not include a bow. I can look into making this skin for you! :)

Last edited:
So this seems to be a stylized version of row 3 costume 7 with the 2nd head option for RAcaseal. I've included a pic of it here so you can see the resemblance. I could look into taking off the "shoulder plates" and incorporating them into the arm texture itself to slim her up, there's already a costume for her by default that has that. The bow can be easily removed, should just be a matter of making that texture transparent, same goes for the shoulder plates. The eyes are purple by default on the 2nd head option for her, I can change that to blue. Along with that slightly pink hue to her, I can probably easily edit that to be pure white. I can take off the leg garter so she has more of that thigh high look. The skirt is longer on the in game version but I could shorten it, this will probably be the most tedious part but all the other edits should be fairly easy! I'll see what I can do! :)
RAcaseal-r3c7.png

That would be Fantastic!! :D

I think you're spot-on with those standard options being really close. I just logged in to the game to check out her options and it looks like she has the Hair from Head 2 that you mentioned. And, the eyes and face markings of Head 3 (specifically from Row 3 Costume 3)

For the Thigh Highs, perhaps the more solid look of R1C4 or R1C6? (disregarding color obviously)

The figure I posted originally, looks like it went super stylized on the Skirt, Boots, and Ponytail.. I don't know how skin modding is done, and made this request with absolutely no expectations. So I leave it to your artistic discretion.

That would be Fantastic!! :D

I think you're spot-on with those standard options being really close. I just logged in to the game to check out her options and it looks like she has the Hair from Head 2 that you mentioned. And, the eyes and face markings of Head 3 (specifically from Row 3 Costume 3)

For the Thigh Highs, perhaps the more solid look of R1C4 or R1C6? (disregarding color obviously)

The figure I posted originally, looks like it went super stylized on the Skirt, Boots, and Ponytail.. I don't know how skin modding is done, and made this request with absolutely no expectations. So I leave it to your artistic discretion.
Awesome, sounds great! I'm working on her currently! Working on the skirt to be exact! I'm definitely going to have to go with some degree of artistic discretion on this one, namely just the more jagged edges are a bit complex but the shortening of the skirt is coming along well! Funny enough I'm trying to incorporate the back of her "underwear" because where her skirt normally hides there isn't any lol. So I'm working on that now and shortened the back of the skirt. I've already removed the bow and incorporated her shoulder pads into her arms textures themselves so they look like little shoulder pads :) I'll get a progress pic for you once I get to a good point!

Your Whitill RAcaseal is complete! (Head 2 Costume 7 Row 3) ♥ You can download the skin here :) Just unzip the file and drag the "data" folder into your "EphineaPSO" folder! If there are any other edits you may want let me know and I'll see if it's possible!
pso133495069902174662.png

Last edited:
Okay so I couldn't wait and ended up trying it out last night, and I'm loving it!!

I have one additional request, it's nothing to do with your original edits at all. Are you able to remove the nurse hat thing from head #1?

Okay so I couldn't wait and ended up trying it out last night, and I'm loving it!!

I have one additional request, it's nothing to do with your original edits at all. Are you able to remove the nurse hat thing from head #1?
Awesome glad you like it! :D And yeah I'm able to do that I'm pretty sure! I know a costume or 2 by default has that. Did you have a specific head in mind that you wanted that removed?

Oh yeah, nothing from a different costume. I thinking of just removing it from Head #1 on this Skin you made (Row 3, Costume 7)

Also, now that I'm thinking about RAcaseals heads... do you know if it's possible to swap a different head onto Head #5 of this same costume? I ask because I never use head #5 and it would be cool to have two Head #1 options on the same costume. One being the original (Black hair w/o the nurse hat) and the other being an alternate (using a White hair option), similar to Head #1 from Row 3, Costume 4.

If that's not a thing though, no worries. I was just hoping to remove the Nurse Hat from this Whitill RAcaseal.

I'm not sure if that's possible! If it was it would probably involve model swapping which I'm not very savvy with at all hehe. But I can get the nurse hat removed for you! Let me look into doing that really quick right now :)

Back