PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Hi, I'm new over here and I just want to comment some issue tha I'm experimenting. Also, sorry for my english xd

Issue: When I try to filter the "Common Armors Items" from the floor by "4 Slots" it also disable ALL "common Barriers/Shields Items". I tested this with a 5/5 5/5 Barrier.

Is there a way to be able to see ONLY the "5/5 5/5 Barriers/Shield" and also the "4Slots Armors"?

A filter for "DFP 5/5 and EVA 5/5 Barriers" should be awesome.

I'm using this plugin: https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons/tree/master/Item Reader

Hi, does anybody have any advice on how to get a reference to the player's currently equipped weapon, and if so, determine which special attack it has? I want to extend Solybum's Monster Reader addon to display the special activation rate dynamically based on your equipped weapon.

Do you have a way to determine the special rank (eg. Seize vs Arrest)? I realized after implementing it that it's kind of incomplete without a way to specify that.
Look at how that code calculates the activation chance. You can get the special power directly so there is no need to get the special rank.

@Clorf I made an addon that does something similar. It can identify what rank special weapon is equipped and provides damage or activation chance in real time based on your current target

Untitled.png

@Clorf I made an addon that does something similar. It can identify what rank special weapon is equipped and provides damage or activation chance in real time based on your current target
I'm coming at it from the opposite end. I wanted a "simple" / PSO2 style display that minimizes screen clutter (look at the bottom left):

SimpleWeakness.png

I downloaded most of the addons from the first post and now i am stressed trying to figure it out.

was hoping to get something to notify once mag is hungry. the item reader - mag did not seem to have those settings. wondering how people are determining this, and what addon's and how they are shown on the screen. This is what i got it down to after a while, but wondering like what's the point of some of these. like player reader, the mag item reader, etc.

1710078784230.png

I downloaded most of the addons from the first post and now i am stressed trying to figure it out.

was hoping to get something to notify once mag is hungry. the item reader - mag did not seem to have those settings. wondering how people are determining this, and what addon's and how they are shown on the screen. This is what i got it down to after a while, but wondering like what's the point of some of these. like player reader, the mag item reader, etc.
Item Reader - Mag window should show a timer that counts down from 3:30 to when your mag can be fed. It doesn't do anything when it hits 0 other than change the color of the timer. The timer is enabled by default I believe, but maybe there was an option added at some point to disable it? Most addons have a configuration window that can be toggled by pressing the button for the addon in the addon menu list.

Player Reader can show you the HP, Invulnerability time, and Shifta&Deband of other players. Can be helpful in knowing if you missed refreshing Shifta on someone before a split in a quest and it's about to run out.

Back