PSO2 NA Alliance

Trunks

Guildcard
Hey guys, long time no see.

I'm assuming a lot of you have gotten into PSO2 now that it's available in the west. Has any of you made an alliance? The problem with PSO2 right now is that the community is literally more dead than PSOBB when it comes to making friends and new people.

I was hoping I could hang out with some of the people I had met on here in PSO2 since you guys always talked to me and made me feel like a part of a community. Hell, I havent played PSOBB in months and I still feel like you guys would be welcoming.

Sorry if there's already a thread up about this somewhere, I'm just not very good at using forums.

Thanks in advance. I played on Ship 2 and my Xbox Live is SkyAphid, so add me and we can make something ourselves if its not already out there.

Cool. Looking forward to it. We are still pretty small on Ship 2, only 11 members... But if you join, we’ll make the 12 for the Alliance campaign reward, yeah!!

I was hesitating about downloading PSO2 again and this thread gave me the final push. I stopped playing -i played for a while with @Zero641 on the JP Servers- because of the japanese language barrier (like, i'm not even an english native speaker xD).
It's fine if i play from Steam?

Why wouldn’t it be? I migrated from the Store version to Steam. Much better experience, IMHO.

Thank you, i'm downloading it from Steam atm. I asked because there are rare cases when is more convenient to use the game client, for example Neverwinter Online.

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t it be? I migrated from the Store version to Steam. Much better experience, IMHO.

Oh, Steam still uses the official game client. It is only a portable for you to download said client.

Hearing that the PSO2 servers are still dead even after Steam makes me thankful that I avoided the whole thing again. Hopefully you find some players soon.

Hearing that the PSO2 servers are still dead even after Steam makes me thankful that I avoided the whole thing again. Hopefully you find some players soon.
I think you jumped to some major conclusions there. I only mentioned our Alliance is small. I never said the PSO2 servers were small or not populated.

The PSO2 servers are far from dead and there is a pretty big population.

For those on Ship 1. The ephinea alliance is 'Easygoing'. (there is one called ephinea on ship 1, but it's nothing to do with ephinea sadly). We have lots of ephinea players. Too many to list.

Lol, yeah, Steam client alone has around 20k players around peak hours. Not counting those crazies still using ms store, and xbox players.

I think you jumped to some major conclusions there. I only mentioned our Alliance is small. I never said the PSO2 servers were small or not populated.

The PSO2 servers are far from dead and there is a pretty big population.
Eh sodaman your preaching to the wrong crowd
"The problem with PSO2 right now is that the community is literally more dead than PSOBB when it comes to making friends and new people."

Keep both so you can idle on PSO2 while you play your Steam games

I had a small network of friends back when Xbox started and we got up to 20 when Steam released, but now my Alliance consists of two people (incl me), so I might bounce for Easygoing pretty soon

Back