PSO Based Writing??

Freya

Guildcard
Anyone have any sort of writing they've written about PSO? Share your creativity! I wrote something the other day that's a bit personal, but I'm willing to share. Just don't laugh at me lmao.

Criticism is encouraged though! Tell me what you guys think!

Okay here goes..

Olga Flow: Echo... Why do you stand here before me? Why are you even here?

Echo: I'm.. I'm not really sure..

Olga Flow: Is that all you have to say?

Echo: No.. I wanted to become the worlds greatest hunter. I wanted to be the best.

Olga flow: Even if it means letting down your friends? Your family? Do they mean nothing to you?

Echo: Of course not. They mean everything. They're the reason I do this.

Olga Flow: But your quest to become the best hunter is actively pushing them away. Don't you feel any guilt?

Echo: Yeah.. Yeah I do.. But even if I feel this way I need to persevere.. I need to do this for them.

Olga Flow: Them? How is this for them? This is for you and you know it.

Echo: Well yeah a part of this is for me. Ever since I was a child I've never felt like I could accomplish much of anything. It was pretty lonely for me. locked away in my room with nothing to keep me company but the many voices that spoke to me through the computer. Being a prototype android.. My master shunned me soon after his next creations were built. In many ways he would put me down and tell me how inadequate I was. "Too many bugs.. Unfortunately, you'll never become much of anything.." he would say.. as time passed I continued to carry that with me in my thoughts. But I've learned that nothing he said changed anything that I've done up til this point. All the hard work I had to do to make it here. And I need to prove to myself that I can do this.. so I that I'll have the strength to protect my friends and family. In the end it will all be worth it!

Olga Flow: And what if it isn't?

Echo: ...I..

Olga Flow: What if it isn't worth it? Your dreams are just that. Dreams. This serves no purpose. It is a selfish act and the fact of the matter is that you aren't there for the people that need you. You've let them down time and time again all in the pursuit of a childish dream. What if you do become the best hunter? What would that even achieve? You'd have nobody to protect. Everything you've done up til now will have been for nothing.

Echo: ...I don't think that's true.

Olga Flow: See? You aren't even certain. This whole thing is meaningless. Just like you. The truth is that they don't need you. They've been doing fine without you the whole time. In fact.. they would be better off without you. You don't deserve to exist. Your miserable and pathetic life will end here.

Echo: That isn't true.. My friends love me. Maybe a little too much. You're right that this venture has caused me to cast aside my friends. But even so they're still there for me.. And.. And I feel terrible.. But unless I do this.. I'll always see myself as not good enough... And that's why.. I have to do this. I'll kill you and become the greatest hunter and prove to myself that I am worth it. I am something!

Olga Flow: YOU ARE NOTHING! Now. End this meaningless noise. I will put your childish dreams to rest right here and now. You will die as nothing. And burn forever in hell.

Echo: Oh yeah? Then I'm going to take you WITH ME!

Last edited:
Dude.. writing anything is fucking scary. Whatever. It's out of the bag. I'm gonna go grind for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: CTB
Did Echo end up taking Olga Flow to hell? Did Olga Flow end up falling in love with Echo?

I think we all need answers to these questions. Better get started on chapter 2.

Did Echo end up taking Olga Flow to hell? Did Olga Flow end up falling in love with Echo?

I think we all need answers to these questions. Better get started on chapter 2.
LOL Honestly this was an internal dialogue I had with myself. I'll see if any inspiration strikes again.

Just kinda came to me.. I really hope I don't end up writing in inconsistencies down the road. My style of writing is pretty sporadic. I'm sure someone will catch me.. I hope.. and I can make edits, but anyway.. Just a quick.. uh.. thingy.. I guess. Enjoy!
"Alrighty.. That just about does it.. Okay.. Can you tell me your name?"

"My name is Echo."

"And do you know what Echo stands for?"

"Searching Database... I'm sorry. I cannot find anything in my internal database that can answer your question."

"Hahaha! I was hoping you could come up with something. I suppose that wouldn't work, though.. I guess I just liked the name. Well Echo.. Your software is the first of many iterations to come that will help in our goal to inhabit the planet of Ragol. But for now.. I still gotta work out a few kinks. Echo.. Please shut down"

"..."

"Echo.. Please shut down."
"... Yes sir... Shutdown sequence initiated."

"Still too many bugs.. I hope they'll still fund this project knowing that it's incomplete.. I'm so close..."

Hello! Enjoy a new piece of... idk yet man.. This is all coming out like word vomit. Enjoy anyway.

Hifumi: "I thought I'd be ready to tackle this by now. I've done lots of VR training, but actually coming out here to investigate is so much scarier than a VR mission.

Hold on.. I just need to feed my MAG and get setup before heading into central dome. Hm? I hear something..."

*Photon energy whirring in the distance*

Hifumi: "It sounds like someone's already in trouble!"

*Hifumi makes her way to central dome*

Echo: "That's one.. And two.. I'll drop a trap here and draw them in."

Hifumi: "Whoa.. That android is so... spectacular... OH! I SHOULD HELP! SHIFTA!!"

Echo: "Hm?" *Echo loses focus as a Hildelt jumps in and electrocutes Echo, temporarily disabling all system functions*
"Ah shit.. SHIT!"

Hifumi: "RABARTA!! All right! It's frozen! But not for long.."

Echo: "Initiating combat sequence..
Online!"

*Echo finishes off the Hildelt with a high powered photon charge*

Hifumi: Hey! I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to distract you. I was just investigating this area for any clues about the whereabouts of Rico Tyrell. What is an android doing out here without a master? OH! I'm sorry where are my manners? I'm Hifumi! A newearl from Pioneer!

Echo: "I see.. I'm Echo Version 1.21. It's okay. Thank you for holding these creatures until I was able to load my combat software again."

Hifumi: "Yes.. once again I apologize. I couldn't let you handle all those savage creatures by yourself."

Echo: "I would have been ok."

Hifumi: "Ah.. I.."

Echo: "Don't worry about it. Are you doing okay?"

Hifumi: "Uh... OH! YES! Yes I'm fine. I can use healing techniques so I'm fine. Say... your master.. I don't mean to pry, but.."

Echo: "I don't have one."

Hifumi: "Don't.. Have one? Oh so you're a rogue unit?"

Echo: "Rogue? I... I'm not a rogue I just don't have one, that's all.."

Hifumi: "Oh.. That's weird... Not saying you're weird! It's just.. Well.. No no, don't worry about it. Let's start over! I just signed up to the hunters recently. I needed a job and figured I could put my techniques to good use. But this hunter job is way harder than I imagined. The VR training was fun, but the reality is so much more... well.. dire. I guess.. if you aren't opposed to maybe working together, then maybe I can come along with you?"

Echo: "So you need my help?"

Hifumi: "WELL!! Um.. Well we could help each other out! I have my techniques I can use.. You're an android, right? So you can't use any. Maybe it'll come in handy in a tight situation. And at the same time... I could use someone to help take away some of the stress of hunting alone.."

Echo: "Hm.. I suppose having someone like you could be a big help."

Hifumi: "Great!! So um.. Echo.. Why are you out here anyway?"

Echo: "Haha.. That's easy. I'm going to become the greatest hunter there ever was!"

Hifumi: "Oh! Well if it's okay with you to come along, I'll try to stay out of your way. If you're ever hurt, just let me take care of you okay?"

Echo: "Noted. Try to stay close, okay?"

Hifumi: "Got it!"

Back