Psh, I'm not new.. Hell yea I am :D

HyoHyo

Guildcard
Hello all! Just another new dude joining this amazing server. Been playing for about 2 hours now and I can't believe how nice everyone is. Major fist bumps to 2 buds who joined my party and showed me the fun of VR -> Tyrell's Ego. Loving the game, Loving the community so far.

Always looking for any other lowbies to join me in the grind :D. Hit me up whenever~!

IGN : Tsukiyomai (Lv. 11 FOmarl.. for now)

Last edited:
Hello all! Just another new dude joining this amazing server. Been playing for about 2 hours now and I can't believe how nice everyone is. Major fist bumps to 2 buds who joined my party and showed me the fun of VR -> Tyrell's Ego. Loving the game, Loving the community so far.

Always looking for any other lowbies to join me in the grind :D. Hit me up whenever~!

IGN : Tsukiyomai (Lv. 6 FOmarl.. for now)
*POUNCES and examines Tsuki-san closely* Hmmmm by chance were u on Schtserv too dear? Name sounds familiar. Wonderful to hear that others are halping out when they see a new face! <3 Mew is starting to get in the habit of getting ppl's attention when there's low levels in a room All Alone and they are out in lobby chillaxing when they SHOULD be HALPING Dammit! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
*POUNCES and examines Tsuki-san closely* Hmmmm by chance were u on Schtserv too dear? Name sounds familiar. Wonderful to hear that others are halping out when they see a new face! <3 Mew is starting to get in the habit of getting ppl's attention when there's low levels in a room All Alone and ppl are out in lobby chillaxing when they SHOULD be HALPING Dammit! Welcome Home! =3

I honestly did play on that Private server. But that was at least a one year ago, so I'd be surprised if I'm the one you're thinking of as I usually kept to myself there.

And thanks for the warm welcome! The warmth is very appealing here :3

If your name was Tsukiyomai on Scht Then mew certainly remembers either seeing or pouncing u before. She may has the attention span of a POTATO CHIP....but Unique names mew remembers for Years! =3

Well my name is pretty unique, never seen anyone else use it. So I guess it was me x3. Your cat instincts are amazing~.

Back