problem with the character swap

Jeremy_J

Hello, I've been trying this on my own for a while and failing badly somewhere. I'm not very tech savy, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to get the red racaseal to replace the 1st hucast slot but I'm getting errors after being prompted to increase the file size upon importing the file. Really not sure what I'm doing wrong and I feel so dumb for asking this, since the man made a decent guide through this.. It could be a problem with my computer, Idk. If any who's attempted these character swaps has any insight on this I would greatly appreciate it.

I didn't think it was possible. I would love to myself a few chars..

Oh. The model. I thought you meant swapping your whole character entirely and all its data from one slot to another.

You can do alot of modelling and swapping of stuff like that, though it's not my area of expertise. Someone to talk to could be @xSHIVAx , he has alot of experience in model swapping, and has done some cool stuff.

From the link you posted:
Oh and by the way, in case you can't import a file because you don't have enough reserved space, you can increase the maximum size by hitting "Advanced" -> "Modify reserved space" !!!

Have you tried this?

Back