Problem with team invites?

Mozzy

Guildcard
I started a team and tried to invite my friend but when I try it always says "invite failed" whether in main lobby or a game and he is not on a team currently either. Anyone know why this issue might occur and what a fix is? Also how many people can you invite to a brand new team with no upgrades bought yet?

10 people is the max you can invite without any upgrades.

How many people are in your team now?

Also, if you wanna PM me both your GC #s, I can see if there is some team data that isn't cleaned up on your friend's account. Maybe his GC # is still bound to a team somehow, if he was ever in one.

Another problem with trying to invite ppl is simply...they're messing with their keyboards typing something! Mew'll often have to shout "STOP Touching your keyboard!!!" and the invite prompt will suddenly appear on their screen! Hope this halps, too! =3 Remember, the lobby is a bustling place....keyboard typing and pad button molestings are abound~!

Last edited:
10 people is the max you can invite without any upgrades.

How many people are in your team now?

Also, if you wanna PM me both your GC #s, I can see if there is some team data that isn't cleaned up on your friend's account. Maybe his GC # is still bound to a team somehow, if he was ever in one.
Thank you it worked after I invited him multiple times, no idea what fixed the issue in the end, just decided to try it once more before logging off and bam! Haha

Another problem with trying to invite ppl is simply...they're messing with their keyboards typing something! Mew'll often have to shout "STOP Touching your keyboard!!!" and the invite prompt will suddenly appear on their screen! Hope this halps, too! =3 Remember, the lobby is a bustling place....keyboard typing and pad button molestings are abound~!
Got it working but thank you I will remember this for next time lol

Back