post-200 section ID & name changes

cameron-

fka jingle
My policy recommendation is that maybe level 200s can have a free section ID or name change every like 20 million exp they accrue on top of the 83 that got them to 200.

They would not stack or accrue.
alternatively people can just make more than one of the same class, I have done this myself to various degrees of success.

sorry if this has been discussed before.

Thank you,
Cameron

another idea is that exp accrued on top of 200 could be exchanged for certain quest flags: namely kill counts for ma1/2/4, tickets for ma1/2/4, lucky coins. (are there any others?)

Ideally at rates that this would be a "cherry on the top" feature as opposed to an efficient way to accrue these things.

This could position ephinea to start seeing an influx of ma1/2 hearts which could be a good or bad thing depending on your opinion.

I'm actually against this idea but it is an idea.

Last edited:
Jeez can we just have a free mod name and mod id at least one time a week or something?

Idk why the some people are so against the freedom to be named what u want and to hunt what u want.

I really like the idea of some benefit for progressing past level 200, and these both sound pretty interesting.

Name change, yes please. (infinite) ID changes, maybe once every year with anniversary event? It was great with the 2nd anniversary event.

All good stuff. Anything that increases the longevity of the game without placing a great burden on our diligent and amazing developers is a thumbs up in my book.

I think a very simple idea would be very every million experience accrued past 200, you get a Photon Drop. The first one you would get at 84 million (which would only be about 770k ExP), but every one after that would be a million (that way it happens every even million EXP and is easy to track).

People said this would be broken, but it would take MONTHS to get one extra stack of PDs. I think previous PS giveaway events have proven this wouldn't be broken.

Back