Possible to Play on a Tablet?

Autumnal

Guildcard
I would really like to be able to play PSO on the go without having to lug my laptop to and fro. I have a Kindle Fire 10 HD and want to know if and how it its possible to do this. I've tried Wine, but it won't let me install Ephenea (useless error messages), and I've tried Steam Link which will at least get me to the start screen, but my controller doesn't work for some reason, maybe because it's not an official Steam product. Is there another option for Ephenea, or is the only way to play PSO this way via emulation? (I really don't want to have to go to a different server). Thanks in advance, friends.

Just do what I wanna do... which is get a capable windows tablet (surface pro, etc) and mount it up over your face in bed with a sturdy gooseneck mount of some sort. Then, get some Switch Joycons and a lightweight bluetooth keyboard and enjoy PSO in the laziest manner possible.

Early gen surface pro (4, etc) can be had for around $400 these days, I hear.

You can play Dreamcast and GameCube under Android via emulation, but since BB is x86 only, I don't think there's a solution for that.

Hey guys, I just downloaded the game onto my surface pro 7...Hoping it works and I can figure out this windows defender stuff to bypass the installation and patching :D

Back