PMT editing questions

Razumikhn

I am having a few issues here, not sure if they can be solved or not, also, would like to know what some things even mean.
First of all, what is class? usually a number between 240-255, but I can't figure out what this does yet.
Also, it seems I can make a melee weapon target several enemies, but I am not having luck doing this with ranged weapons. Could anyone explain this to me?

also, I know this isn't related to pmt, but what about removing cap on blizzard activation?

MagicLuthee

I don't know much but I'll try helping anyway...

Class is a value that determines which class group can equip which item. (Hu only, or Hu Ra Fo... etc)
Have you tried extending that gun's move range while also making it hit more enemies ? (Horizontal Distance / Vertical Distance and /or H-Angle / V-Angle) That might make it work. Not sure though...

Last edited:

Soly

The class value is a mix of bit flags. One bit says if human can use, other if female can use etc.
I recommend you to download my PMT Editor (It is in the Soly's stash topic) which will show you check boxes for the class.

About ranged weapons not getting multiple targets... are they a single bullet weapon? That might be why.

also, I know this isn't related to pmt, but what about removing cap on blizzard activation?
About removing a cap on blizzard activation, I believe it requires client-editing using disassembly and a lot of free time (trial&error).
It does require client editing but someone somewhat skilled can do it rather fast.
In fact, I already did it in Ultima, didn't take too long and actually with Aleron Ives, we did it in PSO PC/v2 or however you want to name it.
I told Sodaboy how/where to increase the cap, but I don't know if he did anything about it here in Ephinea.
I think I did, I'm not sure anymore.

Last edited:

Razumikhn

Yes, single bullet weapons.

Is it something you would share soly? part of the reason I wanted to do it was to test for ultima

Soly

Yes, single bullet weapons.
Is it something you would share soly? part of the reason I wanted to do it was to test for ultima
Then yeah, probably you won't be able to do multiple targets... No idea if can be forced somehow.

Share what? How to raise the cap?

Soly

Lol sure.
N-VH = 0x00978244
Ult 1 = 0x00978248
Ult 2 = 0x009781AC

N-VH uses only 1 value, while Ult uses 2.