Please pray for my safety.

en4cer

Guildcard
Welp, you all might not see me back for an extremely long time.

As some of you might be able to guess, I live in the Tampa Bay area, and have been ordered to evacuate my home due to Hurricane Ian.

What's worse is that surge greater than 3 ft, up to 15 ft, is expected in my area, so I might become homeless if my home is made unlivable by the surge/winds.

Please pray for my safety everyone!!!

Sincerely,
LIGHTNING/Sabrina

keeping yourself safe is the most important thing. Hope you´ ll be ok . my best wishes to you all .
Wheather might change, here where I live mass media somehow painted a situation worse than it was, and the temporal just made minor damage. Hope this is your case too.

The MOMENT that speghetti track included TAMPA, mew started PRAYING! Now, mew's gonna pray Harder!!! Theyre predicting it wont be as NASTY as it will be in open water, so thsts a start for somewhst good news! *Goes back to watching news like a Hawk/kitty!*

Okay,

I'm alright. I'm back home now.

Even luckier, my house on a barrier island didn't get any damage nor did it lose power at all during the storm. (The coin was still on top of the ice in a cup in the freezer) The only bad thing is that the AC got knocked offline by a glitch so it was hot when I returned.

Even better than that, the home that I evacuated to also didn't suffer much at all, or lose power either. Several power blips, and a toilet's seal with the floor came undone, so it was down to 1 toilet for 4 people. (not to mention the eight dogs that were there as well.)

@Harborer of Hope @DieDieDie @allmirlima @Cresar and whoever else prayed for me, thanks! It looks like your prayers worked! Now let's pray for the unfortunate souls in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda/Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area.

Okay,

I'm alright. I'm back home now.

Even luckier, my house on a barrier island didn't get any damage nor did it lose power at all during the storm. (The coin was still on top of the ice in a cup in the freezer) The only bad thing is that the AC got knocked offline by a glitch so it was hot when I returned.

Even better than that, the home that I evacuated to also didn't suffer much at all, or lose power either. Several power blips, and a toilet's seal with the floor came undone, so it was down to 1 toilet for 4 people. (not to mention the eight dogs that were there as well.)

@Harborer of Hope @DieDieDie @allmirlima @Cresar and whoever else prayed for me, thanks! It looks like your prayers worked! Now let's pray for the unfortunate souls in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda/Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area.
Mew's mom's Boyfriend house in Cape Coral area near the water (Matlacha FL) was Completely WIPED OUT!!! =(.

Back