Playing PSO Ephinea with my partner..

Zeuzo

Guildcard
Hi there, my partner is looking to get into PSO and we were wondering since we only have one computer whether it is possible to have two clients open at the same time so that we can play together, we would be playing on the sandbox account type, if people are worried about cheating/whatever..

If this is possible at all, how would we go about it? Also we do have two controllers, is it possible to play with two controllers? I hate playing PSO on a keyboard and it may be a tiny bit difficult for a first timer like herself.

FYI: I had no idea where to post this, so I thought here would have to do! Sorry if this doesn't belong in this topic thread.

Thankyou :)

PSO only registers whatever controller is plugged in on startup so you can start one instance with one controller plugged in, unplug it, and start another instance of PSO with another controller plugged in.

PSO only registers whatever controller is plugged in on startup so you can start one instance with one controller plugged in, unplug it, and start another instance of PSO with another controller plugged in.
This would allow both of us to play without any interference from the other persons controller?

Should do, or you can plug controller in for second client and use KB for first.

Back