Playing a Force.

Stormykun2

Guildcard
I have a Fonewearl at level 117 now and while I enjoy her a lot, I find myself wishing that there was some way to swtich between menus and my tech faster, or at least more efficently. Does anyone know or a program or tool that you use for Force characters to help make them better for you? By the way, I use a PS4 controller when playing.

I don't know if it's much help, but I believe some folks use things like Joy2Key so they can have buttons mapped to opening the technique menu, which I think is F3 on keyboard. You could also map a tech or two from the 1~0 bar and map that to the triggers or clicking the sticks, which I don't think are used at all in PSO

You can also rearrange the quick menu with the square(?) button, putting your most used techs at the very top/bottom for quick access.

Using the same Force.

I keep spells I don't cast often, such as shifta/deband, on the number bar. It seemed cumbersome at first, but these are spells I'm usually casting outside of battle anyway.

My items go there as well for the same reason. Though I do panic and sometimes mash the key <_<

Back