Played on Dreamcast way back when. Getting back in to it.

Urinium

Hi there! I created an account on Ephinea a while back, but didn't really play much because of life things going on. Things have settled down though and I have time to play so here I am. I'm currently "Fae" in the game. Got up to lvl 7 today and enjoying it quite a bit although it took some time to adjust.

Last edited:
Hi there! I created an account on Ephinea a while back, but didn't really play much because of life things going on. Things have settled down though and I have time to play so here I am. I'm currently "Faye" in the game. Got up to lvl 7 today and enjoying it quite a bit although it took some time to adjust.
IRL stuff WILL always happen Faye Faye-san....it WILL often punt PSO off to the side like a soggy soccer ball...S'ok! Very happy to see you return to the fold and enjoying yourself! Welcome Home!! =3

Welcome back Urinium :)

Not sure if you're already used to the forum and everything else here on Ephinea so in case you need it here's the general info thread. The game's not exactly the same as the original for a few things so it might be usefull. Don't hesitate to ask around if you need anything. Have fun! :D

Thanks :) And oh, just realized I mis-typed my character name. It's "Fae". I think I saw you in the lobby last night. Oh yeah, I joined the Discord chat as well with the same name as here - Urinium.
Fae Fae! =3 There's also a Bae Bae thats wandering around <3

Back