Closed

Hey PHELIX! Great list!

Can I trade for a white mag, Amp of Rabarta, Bringer's Rifle, and the Glide Divine [Blizzard] [20/15/0/20|0] please and thank you! :)

Bump - added a few HS's, ADR, Virus Armor, HUney mag, Excal

Last edited:
hello

Buy>
Elenor [5/95/100/0] (HUnewearl min/max) 4pd
Rambling May [Chaos] [0/30/0/0|0]
L&K38 Combat [Burning] [0/25/0/25|0]
Spread Needle [Seize] [0/35/0/45|0]
Frozen Shooter [20/0/35/20|0]

Total 8pd
trade ok?

Please tell me if you are wrong.

@scamin sounds good! I'll pm you to set up a time to meet

@Rogue100 if you want to offer I wouldn't mind. Off the top of my head I'm looking for 30+hit frozen shooter, photon booster, magic rock heart key, n/ab RL calibur/df, 50+h DoB. If you have discord that would probably be the quickest way we could work something out

If you specify a room, it is possible to respond to transactions from now on.

@scamin sounds good! I'll pm you to set up a time to meet

@Rogue100 if you want to offer I wouldn't mind. Off the top of my head I'm looking for 30+hit frozen shooter, photon booster, magic rock heart key, n/ab RL calibur/df, 50+h DoB. If you have discord that would probably be the quickest way we could work something out

私はPDしか持っていません、本当にですか

[QUOTE = "phelix、投稿:138655、メンバー:5144"] [USER = 5427] @scamin [/ USER]いいですね!会う時間を設定するために午後に行きます

[USER = 2813] @ Rogue100 [/ USER]提供したい場合は気にしません。私は頭の上で、30 +ヒットのフローズンシューター、フォトンブースター、マジックロックハートキー、n / ab RL calibur / df、50 + h DoBを探しています。あなたが不一致を持っているなら、おそらくそれが私たちが何かを解決することができる最も速い方法でしょう[/ QUOTE]

I might have a suitable Frozen Shooter. I'll have to check my the stats on what I have. How much would you value that at? Not sure I can help on the rest, but could maybe do PDs+FS, depending on how many PDs that would be.

Also, if I have time later this evening, may create a trade list of my own on here, you could look over to see if anything catches your eye.

Last edited:
Hey, I ended up finding a Lafuteria elsewhere. I do want to buy one of your Electro Frames though.

Electro Frame [39/50 | 17/20] [2S] 2pd

Bumping for new inventory, notable additions include 50h bringers rifle, 60h arrest raygun, NA RL calibur

Bump, mostly scavenges added but there's a couple other new things

Back