Phantasy Star Online: The future of online gaming is here!

SuperCentipede

Freakin' stupid blinkin' bloody Aussie
Hi, I just started playing a few weeks ago. I'm an emigrant from PSO2 but then I decided to download the original game and now I have two characters under way. So, are you guys all American here? I'm not.

Welcome to Ephinea!

There is a lot of nationality here.

I'm a french player.;)

Welcome! More like past, present, and future! PSO was one of the first internet games on consoles, wasn't it? I guess there were a few before it on Dreamcast. But closest thing before DC I can think of is XBand modem for 16-bit systems, but never played on it. There were also Sega Channel and the Japanese only Super Famicom/SNES BS Satellite, but don't think you played with other people elsewhere with those.

Hi, I just started playing a few weeks ago. I'm an emigrant from PSO2 but then I decided to download the original game and now I have two characters under way. So, are you guys all American here? I'm not.
Yes, LOTS of nationalities World wide! Language barriers are often broken with a simple venture thru a quest or random crawl lol <3! Glad you could make it over from PSO2! Welcome to your new Home! =3

Theres probably a few aussies around, is that the skeleton icon from diablo 2? [n.n]
(Might make some d2 games on gamespy if you wanna play sometime :) )

Welcome to ephinea buddy. [n.n]

It really looks like it! I cant wait for the d3 necromancer expansion!

Theres probably a few aussies around, is that the skeleton icon from diablo 2? [n.n]
(Might make some d2 games on gamespy if you wanna play sometime :) )

Welcome to ephinea buddy. [n.n]

Thanks, and thanks for the offer, but I sold my copies of D1 and 2 last year. The skull's also from D1, where it was the Apocalypse spell. But, if I had some patience, I could've modded D2. I could've turned the Assassin into a proper BOnewearl (Newman Bouncer from PSO2).

I knew I'd be the only Australian here. Why do I have these niche interests?

We HAD a few Aussies here dear! Mostly around the XMAS Event time period...they may pop back up when Easter comes around! =3

That's the thing. PSO is meant to be played socially, but that's harder going when you don't have someone regular to team up with. Americans are on the other side of the world, so when it's daytime here, it's evening/after work over there. I guess I'll find a Team to join.

That's the thing. PSO is meant to be played socially, but that's harder going when you don't have someone regular to team up with. Americans are on the other side of the world, so when it's daytime here, it's evening/after work over there. I guess I'll find a Team to join.
LOTS of good teams to join! Cursed souls, Teampoints....Mews PSG is at its 100 member limit atm =(.

Thanks, and thanks for the offer, but I sold my copies of D1 and 2 last year. The skull's also from D1, where it was the Apocalypse spell. But, if I had some patience, I could've modded D2. I could've turned the Assassin into a proper BOnewearl (Newman Bouncer from PSO2).

I knew I'd be the only Australian here. Why do I have these niche interests?

Ahh dang was worth a shot [n.n]
haha your speaking in tongues to me, im a psobb only newb lol.
that PSO-two is so fast paced and crazy it looks like heiroglyphs and explosions to me. :p

your really not the only aussie, I know a few on my team [cursed souls] are aussies.
they're probably just on hiatus cause of burning themselves out lol. [n.n]

Back