Phantasy Star Metal

Dadbot

Hello friends, I made a video for a medley of my favorite PSO themes (featuring ephinea!!) that I put out awhile back. I've never posted on forum before so I'm not sure if this is the right place to share but hey, I tried :p
I credited my fellow players in the video, but if anyone knows their forum tags let me know!Image1.jpg

Hello friends, I made a video for a medley of my favorite PSO themes (featuring ephinea!!) that I put out awhile back. I've never posted on forum before so I'm not sure if this is the right place to share but hey, I tried :p
I credited my fellow players in the video, but if anyone knows their forum tags let me know!View attachment 13943
WOW! Just.....WOW! We need MOAR of these Dammit~! 9:36-9:50's even gave mew chills~! Very Happy to see mew had a tiny paw in halping out~! Passionate....Talented....devout....EPICness ABOUND! WELL DONE! *Kitty paw pads APPLAUDES!!!* <3

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

I credited my fellow players in the video, but if anyone knows their forum tags let me know!View attachment 13943

I'm a semi professional audio engineer, if you wanna send me the stems i would be glad to give this a mix and master, i can also most likely add some bass to it! Loved the video keep up the great work man, your chops are sick!

That was amazing!! As my name might imply, I’m all about that metal life. Haha You sir are extremely talented! Thank you for sharing!

-DKMR-

Back