Peace

GNSTCDRD

I just joined the community today. I'm really impressed by how fast I was able to download the game, sign up, and jump right in.

I've never played Online before nor have I played Blue Burst. I'm only familiar with the Offline mode from the Gamecube port so I'm looking forward to raiding with a group for the first time in this game!

I have just a few questions....Is it possible to do the story mode missions (government missions?) in One Person Mode? When I logged on earlier and went to the principal's office there were no NPC's to be found. I also noticed I already had access to every area. I guess this is the norm?

When I played normal mode the principal appeared and I was able to accept the mission, but at Lvl 1 it's not anything I can do solo lol.

And last question...is Omochao still obtainable as a mag? That would be cool to set as a personal goal for nostalgia sake lol

I just joined the community today. I'm really impressed by how fast I was able to download the game, sign up, and jump right in.

I've never played Online before nor have I played Blue Burst. I'm only familiar with the Offline mode from the Gamecube port so I'm looking forward to raiding with a group for the first time in this game!

I have just a few questions....Is it possible to do the story mode missions (government missions?) in One Person Mode? When I logged on earlier and went to the principal's office there were no NPC's to be found. I also noticed I already had access to every area. I guess this is the norm?

When I played normal mode the principal appeared and I was able to accept the mission, but at Lvl 1 it's not anything I can do solo lol.

And last question...is Omochao still obtainable as a mag? That would be cool to set as a personal goal for nostalgia sake lol
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over GNST-san carefully!* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shoreline! Where to start....hmmmm for One.... DON'T For a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on the whole ONLINE experience dear! Hacking was RAMPANT and the cause for a lot of PSO PTSD in most of us! That said...Yes! There are the old school storyline quests in single player mode EP1 when you create a room in game mode single player. It will start with the few annoying tutorial crap quests...then once done will open ALL the good stuff you'll remember like "Seek my Master"...etc~! <3 YES, Robochao is indeed avail in server! Matter of fact mew still has a robochao cell in need of a loving home if you poke her for it~! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too luv! Welcome Home! =3

EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over GNST-san carefully!* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shoreline! Where to start....hmmmm for One.... DON'T For a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on the whole ONLINE experience dear! Hacking was RAMPANT and the cause for a lot of PSO PTSD in most of us! That said...Yes! There are the old school storyline quests in single player mode EP1 when you create a room in game mode single player. It will start with the few annoying tutorial crap quests...then once done will open ALL the good stuff you'll remember like "Seek my Master"...etc~! <3 YES, Robochao is indeed avail in server! Matter of fact mew still has a robochao cell in need of a loving home if you poke her for it~! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too luv! Welcome Home! =3

Awesome to hear everything I remember is still in tact. This should be a lot of fun. I appreciate the warm welcome!

Back