PDA> Non-rare Calibur (0/0/40/55|50) [FINISHED]

Cayk

CR FTW
Guildcard
e51d5a3099.jpg

Need a M/D Calibur? Don't wanna wait weeks for a seller and dish out 40+ PDs for one? Consider bidding on this...

Reserve: 1 PD

A 24 hours C/D will begin once the reserve has been met.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Just a question, please educate me but why is this item worth so much as a 50H item? Could this not be bought ad-infinitum from merchant? Thanks :)

Just a question, please educate me but why is this item worth so much as a 50H item? Could this not be bought ad-infinitum from merchant? Thanks :)
It's because of the other attributes-- most people will not make a <70hit Dark Flow without "high" damage attributes. Shop merchant cannot produce these "high" additional attributes, they can only be obtained from Restless Lion or drop from monster/box, so it's pretty rare.

~2.5 hours left on this.

It's because of the other attributes-- most people will not make a <70hit Dark Flow without "high" damage attributes. Shop merchant cannot produce these "high" additional attributes, they can only be obtained from Restless Lion or drop from monster/box, so it's pretty rare.

~2.5 hours left on this.

What are the other high attributes you speak of? I was only able to sell a 0/0/50/45/50H Charge Raygun for 1PD, I was told that this was a reasonable price (not by the buyer!) because it is an item that could be repeatedly bought at the shop merchant?

What are the other high attributes you speak of? I was only able to sell a 0/0/50/45/50H Charge Raygun for 1PD, I was told that this was a reasonable price (not by the buyer!) because it is an item that could be repeatedly bought at the shop merchant?
Native, A.Beast, Machine and Dark. They multiply your equipment ATP when dealing damage on enemies with said attribute. It matters a lot for Dark Flow because of it's high ATP.

Heya!

This is worth more since Caliburs can be turned into "Dark Flow", an item that really benefits from high stats (%s add to your weapon ATP, not your characters "natural" ATP), so Caliburs like this are really popular. Also, please note that items bought at the shop can only come with two stats up to 50, and the "Berserk" special is also not available at the shop.

A Charge Raygun cannot be turned into anything useful, and higher ATA on Charge Raygun is more important and more popular than other %s. That's why your Charge Raygun only sold for 1 PD.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me. This thread should be focused on the auction from now on, however.

Back