pc>pgf

30-35

Usually always been 35, but people have been selling for 30 recently (probably just to sell fast).

Has anyone even found a new v502 since the drop chart change?

Them being on very dangerous somewhat rare foes is sort of made them a lot rarer, mini boss monster flowers at pretty much 1/1500 odds for 2 ids on green and oran (with oran's being the rarer blue monster flower in the tower) and 1/3300 odds on evil scythe using Ill Gill on red and white.

The funny thing is v501 isn't much better...

1/1600 are the good odds...and the one with the worse odds is pink's one, which is on ****ing deldepth

Which really sucks cause v501 isn't broken like v502 and no one wants to pay more than a pd for it when v502 is around anyway.

Has anyone even found a new v502 since the drop chart change?

I know of four drops so far. Three in May which included myself and one of my scht refugee friends, and a fourth dropped a couple days ago for another scht refugee. All of these drops from Ill Gills.

Which is rough for green and oran because their best way of hunting Mericarol and Merikle is through LDS, but that can't be done in solo mode (not really a hard quest, but it speeds up the run). Even if you could play it in solo mode, the Ill Gill hunt is just more efficient. Both runs are around 10-15 minutes if you reset optimally, but one requires you to already have a v502 to keep that pace.

if anyone is looking i am selling a pgf for 33 pd :) or 32 and a spread needle

Back