PC > Gush Vulcan (0/0/0/45|85)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the special itself is worthless because the mechgun has a reduction costs of 1/3 with all specials (aside from sacrificial specials). A Gush Raygun with 50h would be better to use imo. Gush is also a very niche special in endgame (Only used for Dark Falz when invincible) and then you can get Burning RDF relatively easily.

Still, the 45dark and 85hit by itself should be worth a few because while it's not sacrificial there is a lot of combos that can be done with normal and hard to CK a lot of enemies. Especially for those classes who lack ATA having this can be nice. People tend to underestimate other attacks and spam S too much (thus missing lots). Honestly, it's kind of hard to value because it's probably more valuable than people are going to pay. Shame it's not Sacrificial because it would be x10-x20+ the price and a much easier sell.

I would say 5-30 in auction.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the special itself is worthless because the mechgun has a reduction costs of 1/3 with all specials (aside from sacrificial specials). A Gush Raygun with 50h would be better to use imo. Gush is also a very niche special in endgame (Only used for Dark Falz when invincible) and then you can get Burning RDF relatively easily.

Still, the 45dark and 85hit by itself should be worth a few because while it's not sacrificial there is a lot of combos that can be done with normal and hard to CK a lot of enemies. Especially for those classes who lack ATA having this can be nice. People tend to underestimate other attacks and spam S too much (thus missing lots). Honestly, it's kind of hard to value because it's probably more valuable than people are going to pay. Shame it's not Sacrificial because it would be x10-x20+ the price and a much easier sell.

I would say 5-30 in auction.
Thanks a ton for the input! I appreciate the in depth breakdown :)

Back