PC> 25h Mille Marteaux

Odgar

Guildcard
20/0/15/0|25

Just wondering how much this could be worth

Thanks

25h definitely decreases the value a little; most folks would try to go for 40+ hit as far as I know. Still, a Marteaux is a Marteaux.

Tbh, I have one without hit. You don't need hit on mm and it is like a 35 hit vulcan anyway.

‘need’ is an interesting word to use here- if you’re looking to use mm for what’s it’s best at, which is looking and sounding a certain way, it functions equally well at -5h as 100h.

if you want to use it as a beatstick than any amount of increased hit is valuable all the way to 100 in terms of a secure H1.

"need" is an interesting word to use here; if you’re looking to use MM for what it’s best at, which is looking and sounding a certain way, it functions equally as well at -5h as 100h.

If you want to use it as a beatstick then any amount of increased hit is valuable all the way to 100 in terms of a secure H1.
(when the boredom of a snow-day at work kicks in and your inner "grammer tiger" gets out of the cage)

I know how to spell grammar, I was typing fast while helping customers. I honestly don't know how that incredibly obvious one slipped past me.
Good job though.
:lenny:

Last edited:
Back