Panda's Less Annoying Sound Edits

PalmtopPanda

Hey all, I know there are a few other mods out there that edit loud sound effects, they often come with side effects of the old pac manager. With Tofuman's wondrous new one, I decided to make my own. Currently only replaces the Heavy Attack and Special Attack sounds with slightly quieter (a few db) versions that I also put through a low pass filter to tone down the high pitch screech sound.
This was originally just done for myself but I already met one person who wanted this so I thought I'd make a quick post.

Standard install procedure, drag the data folder included in the archive to the root Ephinea folder and replace. I've also included the edited and unedited wav files for anyone with their own custom common.pac to easily add for themselves. Finally, I included the original common.pac just in case for some reason you miss bleeding from your ears 2 min into a quest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wnfal73i3mwih8/LessAnnoyingSounds0_1.zip?dl=0

I planned on including (with their permission of course) edited versions of Smokey's sound mods but those pacs are incompatible with Tofu's new manager. Which is why I provided the edited wav files for anyone savvy enough.

I literally only started learning to use Audacity last night so while I will definitely take any requests (I'm eyeing the rare drop sound, its a bit too loud for my taste) the edits will not be anything fancy.

Last edited:
Back