Pair of Sandbox Players

Saffaya

Greetings everyone!

My buddy and I are playing our recreated DreamCast characters on Ephinea using the Sandbox mode.
Our room is always open (ie. no password). Whether you want to have fun or are testing gear, don't hesitate to join us for a level or two.
As long as you don't break the gameplay with overpowered weapons, we welcome everyone.

We play Monday, Tuesday, Thurday, Friday 9.30pm-10.30pm GMT+1 on US server block 1. (Wednesday is for Halo CE).

Cheers,
Saffaya.

Greetings everyone!

My buddy and I are playing our recreated DreamCast characters on Ephinea using the Sandbox mode.
Our room is always open (ie. no password). Whether you want to have fun or are testing gear, don't hesitate to join us for a level or two.
As long as you don't break the gameplay with overpowered weapons, we welcome everyone.

We play Monday, Tuesday, Thurday, Friday 9.30pm-10.30pm GMT+1 on US server block 1. (Wednesday is for Halo CE).

Cheers,
Saffaya.
SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Saffaya-san and buddy carefully with a giggle.....then dusts you both off holding you at a paw's distance* Yet More Old Guard Dreamcasters falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! Very Happy to see old grizzled and seasoned warriors return to the fight....however, you being in "Sandbox" mode...we as normal players can't join your room, luv! Sandbox is meant for players who are unsure what class/sex/race to commit their efforts and passion to, just yet. Once you and your buddy find your mojo and are ready to put on your war paint...you will find our smiling scarred faces waiting to embrace and help build Your legend among us! With that said,....looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Sandbox is meant for players who are unsure what class/sex/race to commit their efforts and passion to, just yet. Once you and your buddy find your mojo and are ready to put on your war paint...you will find our smiling scarred faces waiting to embrace and help build Your legend among us! With that said,....looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!
I would certaily like to play with you all, however sandbox is a requirement for me:

I have 9 PSO characters (8 from DreamCast, one from Xbox), each with their mags, armors and prefered weapons, all assorted to their owning character.
Gear that has been accumulated by playing thousands of hours in total.
Gear found playing with (or given by!) now long lost friends, from the U.S. and Japan.

PSO without these isn't PSO to me.

Even with the same gear, some of them are not usable anymore due to some SEGA personel that succeeded Sonic Team and changed things.
Thus sandbox mode helps re-establishing original PSO gameplay.

Challenge mode though doesn't use existing gear, so if there are people regularly playing it, making another account purely for C-mode was always a thought in my mind.

I would certaily like to play with you all, however sandbox is a requirement for me:

I have 9 PSO characters (8 from DreamCast, one from Xbox), each with their mags, armors and prefered weapons, all assorted to their owning character.
Gear that has been accumulated by playing thousands of hours in total.
Gear found playing with (or given by!) now long lost friends, from the U.S. and Japan.

PSO without these isn't PSO to me.

Even with the same gear, some of them are not usable anymore due to some SEGA personel that succeeded Sonic Team and changed things.
Thus sandbox mode helps re-establishing original PSO gameplay.

Challenge mode though doesn't use existing gear, so if there are people regularly playing it, making another account purely for C-mode was always a thought in my mind.
We used to actually have an appointed C-mode lobby for our C-mode warriors. Kinda died down a bit tho. But totally understand the Sentimental value and Honor you hold dear for your roots and memories of an age long gone. Just know we'll be here waiting with open paws to halp in any way we can to get your mojo back and into the swing of things....if you so choose dear! <3

Back