Option for tekker to Tek to Max %s

The convenience aside, this does not seem necessary or like a really relevant issue. I agree with anime and I've come to appreciate the tekking process. It is a fundamental mechanic of the game that's one-of-a-kind. Many players already hunt with floor tickers that remove the mystery from the tekking process anyway - so add a max tekk button to boot? A bit gratuitous, not very vanilla.
There's nothing mysterious about the potential %s when I can check any untekked weapon in my inventory and add 10 to the numbers. Having a full tek option doesn't change this in any way. If the %s were actually hidden until tekking then you'd have a point.

If you're referring to the special... Just give a full tek option for rare (special) weapons only.

Last edited:
plz introduce to select the % via menue xd when did i last tekk my items? must been before the pw hbr, its just painful, im close to kill the tekker:p

I’m down, but only if the cost of it is high enough that it encourages people to only be using it on high-value items. If you want to use this for your 40h Frozen Shooter, go for it. Your 20h DoB? Do it yourself.

Back