One Year with PSO

Hikaru-238

Guildcard
It all started with small talk with a co-worker, a google search, and plenty of curiosity, but a year ago I began playing PSO and honestly when I look back on things I never thought I would be invested in it. From humble beginnings, the help and generosity of other players who've been playing for almost 20 years now, and even forming a team with some of the coolest people I know, it's been quite a ride. This has easily become one of my favorite games of all time, and if it weren't for everyone still keeping this game alive I wouldn't have discovered or experienced this great game at all. So to all the crew, players, and my team, thank you.

It all started with small talk with a co-worker, a google search, and plenty of curiosity, but a year ago I began playing PSO and honestly when I look back on things I never thought I would be invested in it. From humble beginnings, the help and generosity of other players who've been playing for almost 20 years now, and even forming a team with some of the coolest people I know, it's been quite a ride. This has easily become one of my favorite games of all time, and if it weren't for everyone still keeping this game alive I wouldn't have discovered or experienced this great game at all. So to all the crew, players, and my team, thank you.
*Boobhat Hugs~!* D'awwww WE wub you too dear! We're FAMILY dammit~! <3!

Back