One Person TTF 11'09 FOmar

Wow great job!

Holy crap I've never seen this pipe wall glitch in Caves before, is that also possible in multiplayer mode? Do you need a specific setup with this? Like using Raikiri or any other Katana?

Wow great job!

Holy crap I've never seen this pipe wall glitch in Caves before, is that also possible in multiplayer mode? Do you need a specific setup with this? Like using Raikiri or any other Katana?
Thank you. This can be done in multiplayer mode. As far as setup, any katana will work but I'm not sure if all classes can warp... I only have a FOmar, at the moment.

At 2:00 you can see I'm facing what I'd call the "ideal" position; I'm positioned diagonally so when I normal-normal-special it kinda "pushes" me into the corner at during my special attack. You have to face the door more than the frame of the door. Once your char glitches during the special attack animation, don't input any more stick movement and use a TP.

TP back to caves and without entering any stick input, do another* normal-normal-special. It's quirky, but once you get the feel for it you'll gain a few seconds and don't have to boringly walk through the fake wall to open the door.

I'm happy to join a game with you so we can practice the maneuver.

If you want some things that could make it faster Gal Wind could help. Let you destroy the switch in the mind w/o having to break the robot 1st and also if you have a scape doll let you start attacking vol opt 2 before his opening animation starts and even run with a lucky mag trigger from it to help destroy the opening bringer in ruins easier.

Back