One class per weapon type. Which would you pair?

Goldom

While acknowledging that it's not the strongest way to play, I've always liked for my characters to "specialize" in one type of weapon, just to make them more distinct, and only use alternatives when necessary (such as ranged bosses).

So I'm curious. If you had to assign each type of weapon to a single class, what would you match up? Each class can have more than one type, since there's more weapon types than classes.

Some I like myself include:
Dagger -> HUcaseal – since they get a faster attack with it.
Handgun -> RAmarl – of course in practice, just about everyone has a handgun, but RAmarl has a unique animation for it.
Partisan -> HUcast – thanks to their superior ATP.
Claw -> HUnewearl – since two of the best rare claws are exclusive to her.
Mechgun -> RAcaseal – shortest-range gun for the highest DFP ranger.
Wand -> FOnewearl – all forces like wands, but since we have to pick a single class, it'd be the one who needs it the most.

I always thought HUcast would use swords.
Twin Sword -> HUmar - because I use G Assassin sabers and Yamato all the time on Gamecube HUmar.
Double Saber -> HUnewearl - spinny baton of death for the cheerleader.

-edit-

Also, this is how I'm approaching weapon types for my characters as well. Glad I'm not the only one. Now if only I could find a double saber for my HUnewearl to use I'd be all set... :(

HUcaseal <3 Definitely double/twin saber (also has faster animations) ..Hucl is muh favorite.
HUcast Swords I guess... or partisans but that's only thanks to Kireek's early influence.
Ramar Definitely a regular joe rifle guy.
Racast Launcher type weapons all day
Racaseal Looks super appropriate with the heaven striker, so handguns I guess
Fomarl Wands and scepters because she's so damn elegant
Humar Regular saber types, he doesn't stand out much, why should his weapon? (lol)

Back