Old returning player

Keinai

Hey yall, old player here returning to psobb once again. I used to play a few years ago and I left due to health reasons and before I left I deleted most of my characters thinking I would never return but yet here we are so I am starting somewhat fresh because I have bank alts and some decent/good gear and mag. See ya ingame Zuke or Keinai are my main two names

Hey yall, old player here returning to psobb once again. I used to play a few years ago and I left due to health reasons and before I left I deleted most of my characters thinking I would never return but yet here we are so I am starting somewhat fresh because I have bank alts and some decent/good gear and mag. See ya ingame Zuke or Keinai are my main two names
EEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Zuke-san gently and curiously~!* We won't pry over the 'health' issue, luv...but OUCH! Yeah, 'Deleting' Everything thinking to never return goes against the ONE constant in the universe... be it IRL or JRPG...."NO ONE Truly 'QUITS' PSO!". At least with the server weekly boost cycle or daily Lady Luck boosts, chances of recovering your deleted swag will encourage further endeavors of staying and taking things more.....'seriously', no? Starting fresh makes you NO LESS of a Blessing to count You among us again, dear! Welcome HOME~! =3

Nice to meet ya I too am old lol glad to be back I've missed this game. Can't wait to start playing the harder difficulties.

Back