Old PSOGC/PSOBB player back again

Neith

Hi everyone,

I used to play PSOGC back in about 2003 (HUney called Terra and a HUcaseal called Neith) and played a ton of Sega server BB (hit lv200 back on BB with my HUney, Teika). I've been away from PSO for a long time now, occasionally playing JP PSO2 but it just isn't as interesting as the original for me for some reason. Maybe that'll change with NGS, but for now I'm happy spamming TTF like old times :wacko:

Hoping to stick around on Ephinea for a while, currently a Lv60 scrub in VH (with my HUney, Teika again).

Seems like a great server here and it's good to see other people still playing PSO! Hope to party with some of you once I finally get back to Ultimate :wacko:

Hi everyone,

I used to play PSOGC back in about 2003 (HUney called Terra and a HUcaseal called Neith) and played a ton of Sega server BB (hit lv200 back on BB with my HUney, Teika). I've been away from PSO for a long time now, occasionally playing JP PSO2 but it just isn't as interesting as the original for me for some reason. Maybe that'll change with NGS, but for now I'm happy spamming TTF like old times :wacko:

Hoping to stick around on Ephinea for a while, currently a Lv60 scrub in VH (with my HUney, Teika again).

Seems like a great server here and it's good to see other people still playing PSO! Hope to party with some of you once I finally get back to Ultimate :wacko:
EEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES ad looks over Teika-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribes shore! Yes, PSO2 is indeed Gorgeous and Everyone who's played it All came running back saying (thinking) the Same thing you did~! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". VERY Happy to hear you like what you see here and plan to STAY! Unlike those 'other servers' where players tend to feel unhappy...We're less of 'players' here and moar like 'FAMILY'! Glad to see your Teika HUney getting back her mojo and clawing her return to 200! You'll find the grind here to be less tedious but no less rewarding dear! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~! =3

Back