Old GC Vet Returning to Ragol

Thardin

Guildcard
Hey, guys. Been playing on Ephinea about a week and decided to pop in and say hello. Played a RAmar offline way back in the early/mid 2000s. Did a brief stint on Schthack back around 2011-2012. Currently working on a RAcast and learning about all the things I didn't know way back.

Looking forward to seeing all my fellow hunters out on Ragol and getting plenty of red boxes!

Hey, guys. Been playing on Ephinea about a week and decided to pop in and say hello. Played a RAmar offline way back in the early/mid 2000s. Did a brief stint on Schthack back around 2011-2012. Currently working on a RAcast and learning about all the things I didn't know way back.

Looking forward to seeing all my fellow hunters out on Ragol and getting plenty of red boxes!
EEEeeeeeeeeee! Mew'll pounce and examine you properly later....right now her Internet is out again on her entire block, so she's posting on her phone atm. Itty bitty screens SUCK lol. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too!Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeeeeeee! Mew'll pounce and examine you properly later....right now her Internet is out again on her entire block, so she's posting on her phone atm. Itty bitty screens SUCK lol. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too!Welcome Home! =3

I'll be sure to install the anti-pounce plates on my cast. Can't be scratchin' the new paint. :p

Buddy was trying to start a new character last night and his internet went out as soon as he got on. Comcast is the true evil we must defeat, not Dark Falz.

Welcome back! Join us on the discord. If you want some Meseta to get you started, feel free to DM me.

I'm lurking over there. >.>

Did make my first PD purchase using the trade channel (Hell Raygun with hit) so I could go farm some boxes in PW3 courtesy of one of the guides on here. :D

I'll be sure to install the anti-pounce plates on my cast. Can't be scratchin' the new paint. :p

Buddy was trying to start a new character last night and his internet went out as soon as he got on. Comcast is the true evil we must defeat, not Dark Falz.

I'm lurking over there. >.>

Did make my first PD purchase using the trade channel (Hell Raygun with hit) so I could go farm some boxes in PW3 courtesy of one of the guides on here. :D
*Winces at mention of Comcast * Mew had posted a hilarious Comcast logo some time ago that would validate your experience with them dear. STILL trying to get Internet back up. AT&T will send out a team later today or tomorrow. =\

Heheheheheh!....NO AMOUNT of plating will avail thee dear! Ever seen the movie Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'? Mew'll be upon you as a mist and seep into your servos and her tiny paws will start tickling your circuit boards til she finds your mother board.....>=3! <3~!

Welcome to the server! Glad to have ya with us, this server is loaded with a lot of cool features that you just couldn't get in regular pso, so I hope you have a great time here! :D

She's the cutest. :D

Surprised you've seen her. Only have her at level 7, so she's probably only been in lobby a couple times. She's been graced by your presence. :3
Mew has this 'mommy' habit of noticing low levels and trying to get actively involved with them~. NEW Players need WUB too Dammit! <3!

Welcome to Ephinea!

Currently working on a RAcast and learning about all the things I didn't know way back.

What's there to learn about RAcast? Pick a spot in the corner of the room and shoot! Oh, wait, traps. Yeah, I'm lazy about those, which is why I play flesh characters.

Actually, I think when I played a HUcaseal on GC, I barely used traps there too.

Yep, I'm pretty terribad.

I played again recently but I haven't been on in a while. I promised I'd play more... I will... maybe starting next weekend...

What's there to learn about RAcast? Pick a spot in the corner of the room and shoot! Oh, wait, traps. Yeah, I'm lazy about those, which is why I play flesh characters.

Actually, I think when I played a HUcaseal on GC, I barely used traps there too.

Yep, I'm pretty terribad.

I played again recently but I haven't been on in a while. I promised I'd play more... I will... maybe starting next weekend...

Not much to learn for RAcast, true. That's why I play RA. Just stand and shoot. Sometimes run away. Rinse repeat.

Mostly learning all the ins-and-outs of online and espeically the Ephinea meta. Still so many quests to learn, but I'm getting there, I feel like. :D

Back