Oh the memories

Gino

Just downloaded yesterday.... its all I can think about now.

I played GC version my whole life couch co op and always wondered what it would be like to play online. I eventually decided I didn't like pso2 and gave BB a shot and holy cow so much fun to be back.

Met another newbie and we grinded all day and a more experienced player hooked us up with some stuff and some tips and I cant wait to get back at it! See yall out there!!!

Welcome back to the fold. PSO2 was/is fun, but the original has it's place as well. 20 years and counting and thanks to Ephinea it has a place online as well! If you need help or someone to run with, just let me know. My Ranger and Force are always looking for something to do.

Just downloaded yesterday.... its all I can think about now.

I played GC version my whole life couch co op and always wondered what it would be like to play online. I eventually decided I didn't like pso2 and gave BB a shot and holy cow so much fun to be back.

Met another newbie and we grinded all day and a more experienced player hooked us up with some stuff and some tips and I cant wait to get back at it! See yall out there!!!
EEEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines Gino-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and have washed up upon our little tribe's shore! Oh, and DON'T for a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on the whole 'Online' experience dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us 'Some' form of 'PSO PTSD!'. Yes, PSO2 is GORGEOUS! Buuuut, Everyone who's played it All came running back saying the SAME thing...."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". So even players who've never started out on the consoles and loaded up PSO2, End up wondering..."2?"..."WTF was '1' all about?" Aaaand end up Googling....only to end up.....HERE~! PSOBB has basically taken the Baton from GC and RAN with it! So everything you remember from Gamecube should be right where you left it! Only...HELLA NICER! XD! Very Happy to hear one of our resident angels popped in to halp get your Mojo back and you're already enjoying yourself, and wanting to stay! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Last edited:
Welcome back to the fold. PSO2 was/is fun, but the original has it's place as well. 20 years and counting and thanks to Ephinea it has a place online as well! If you need help or someone to run with, just let me know. My Ranger and Force are always looking for something to do.
<3! Mew approves of this~! =n.n=

Back