Not showing up on leaderboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
Hello guys and girls! I recently started playing again after being away for about a month or so, and I'm no where to be found on the leaderboards? I know had about 1500 hours play time, 240mil at least on the experience board and I was on a few more. Just wondering what's up? No big deal I guess if you guys can't fix it tho. Thanks for the help if you can tho.

Also sorry, just realized this should probably be under technical support.

Last edited:
I remember that during Seasons there was something done to the red box counts.

I notice that a lot of the players on the Red Boxes Found board were seasons characters. I find it kind of hard to imagine my own seasons HUnl has found more than my most-played FOnl, especially when I have so many items exchanged for team points.

Could there still be a problem here?

I remember that during Seasons there was something done to the red box counts.

I notice that a lot of the players on the Red Boxes Found board were seasons characters. I find it kind of hard to imagine my own seasons HUnl has found more than my most-played FOnl, especially when I have so many items exchanged for team points.

Could there still be a problem here?
Probably. But don’t feel like fixing it.

Anyway, main problem was fixed. Red box data would be too much to fix as the only true solution is to reset everyone across the board. Takes a lot of time to edit every character. Maybe the board is useless anyway and I should just delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back