Not possible to pick up mesetas anymore.

Neirene

Hello again!, today we are testing more stuff at the development server!

There's a new issue with the inventory, I cannot pick up mesetas anymore their target appears in a dark greenish color (like when you have your inventory completely full). and I have 2000ish mesetas currently in my inventory.

I tried to drop all my mesetas and I was able to pick up this single one, however i was unable to pickup the previous stack with 2000 mesetas.

14wtym0.jpg

Impossible to play the game without mesetas anymore lol

Update: It's possible to pickup mesetas as usual only if my inventory is below 28/30 usage.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Your character probably got corrupt from the trap vision problem before. (You have 2 ghost items) Did you already try depositing all your stuff and changing blocks to see if things would sync up again? If that didn't work, then your character might be hosed. I can try to rebuild your inventory manually, if you want.

Neirene

I tried that already and I even deposited all my items and logged out completely from the game, but the problem is still there.

I believe you might need to rebuild manually my inventory to fix this issue

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, next time you log on, join a game and then type "/fixme" in a chat to repair your character.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Just solved this problem for good, there was a problem with the edited EXE. I've put a new EXE on the patch server. Make sure to launch the game from online.exe