Not-new player looking for team

Skunk

I used to play on Gamecube back in the day, now I'm here on Ephinea. I'm a HUmar looking for a team to call home, but I don't know a lot about teams. Which are the most active? The teams with the most members? How does one join a team on this server? Discord? Should I start my own, or just join one of the existing teams?

Any recommendations or help is appreciated.

I used to play on Gamecube back in the day, now I'm here on Ephinea. I'm a HUmar looking for a team to call home, but I don't know a lot about teams. Which are the most active? The teams with the most members? How does one join a team on this server? Discord? Should I start my own, or just join one of the existing teams?

Any recommendations or help is appreciated.
There are several active teams on Ephinea, but the only four active ones I know of that have active team threads here in the forum are Monolith, Pioneers, V.I.N., Team Rappy and Red Team.

Monolith and Pioneers are probably the biggest.

V.I.N., my team, is Force-centric, but we also love HUmars. We have about five active members.

Team Rappy and Red Team are iirc only one person each- so they'd probably appreciate the company.

You could also ask around on Discord, yeah.

The perks of starting your own team are

1) You can choose your own team flag
2) You can use the Commander Blade.

The perks of joining a team are

1) quests/dressing room etc. are already unlocked
2) team-chat, member-search functions
3) people to reliably play with

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back