Noob Question (about SPECIAL WEAPON)

Zoogy Long

Sleeping Dragon
Hello, so after some research I learned you can donate all those extra useless rare weapons for team points!

I have been searching for awhile and this was the only function I can find. Thats good and all, but I was wondering are there any other uses for outdated special weapons/UN-sellable gear? Maybe an event shop for trading or something?

Just curious, never got too far online before and back on GC we just dumped them in a character bank.

Apart from what was said, your final option is to trade them to other players.

If you find Musashi or Diska of Braveman with hit%, those are worth keeping, either for use or for sale. Vise with hit is also kinda valuable but not as much unless its hit is very high. These 3 items with very good stats can be considered as endgame items.

Collectors also like junk rares that comes with rare %s, such as having unusually high hit%, like 55 or 60+. Some rare weapons are useless but their drop rate is very low, one such example is Flowen's Sword 3077, which only drops from Ultimate Pinkal Sinow Zoa at 1/33k rate -- those are also valuable to collectors.

Thanks everyone! Yeah I stumbled across that combination chart earlier. Didn't know about the trade quest - exactly why I asked!

We've been having absurd luck (maybe?) in hard and are just sitting on top of a bunch of Crush Bullets and Brionacs! xD

Back