No. 100 No Connection Available

mrnails

Hi. With PSO2 out now on Steam I decided to venture back into PSO1, but try out Blue Burst instead of the DC/GC versions (I own both).

I was able to get the private server Ultima working with no issues. When I installed Ephinea the first time it went straight to the game and as soon as I clicked on which block I get the message, "No 100 No connection available...)

I uninstalled it and reinstalled and now I was getting the DLL server full stuff. I have given an exception, and that fixed that. I am still however getting the No 100 error.

Any way I can fix this?

Thanks.

*edit: I've tried all blocks and all ships. All same outcome.

I'm having the exact same issue. Usually it works after a few tries, but i haven't been able to play for over a week now.

DLL error means some of the exe's got nuked and in your situation, are likely still quarantined despite you adding an exception. remove them from your antiviruses quarantine, and make sure to turn off your AV before updating, then after it updates, add individual exe's to the exceptions and then turn back on your AV. Some of them are overactive and love to flag stuff.

Back