Cora

Hi! I recently got into PSO2 around my birthday... and i wanted to try the original. I enjoy MMORPGs. My character I’m working up is Rose, but I have many other characters I plan to make and level up as soon as I get the hang of this game. Hope to see you in game!

Hi! I recently got into PSO2 around my birthday... and i wanted to try the original. I enjoy MMORPGs. My character I’m working up is Rose, but I have many other characters I plan to make and level up as soon as I get the hang of this game. Hope to see you in game!
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Cora-san carefully!* Funny you would mention exactly what mew has been saying for a while now....New PPL get all enamored with a Gorgeous game like PSO2 and often wonder..."2? wtf was "1" like and lo' and behold they end up invoking their Google gods and they get pointed....HERE~! We are truly blessed to be the Top search result for PSO. We not only get the MOST players...but we get the Most PASSIONATE players too! So what mew is trying to say is...she's got a feeling You're one of these passionate players we are fortunate to soon call Family, yes? <3 Welcome Home! =3

Back