Newbie looking for a team

devildark

Guildcard
Friend got me into the game recently, played other PS/PSO games but never really got into this one except for a tiny bit of schtach(sp?) back in the day. Been enjoying it quite a bit, though. Looking for a team that's relatively chatty (in-game, I don't really use discord) and has the thing that lets you edit the way your character looks and stuff.

I usually just hop on every now and then to slap some baddies around, would be nice to have a chat to hang out in while I do, and maybe find parties for stuff one day.

Friend got me into the game recently, played other PS/PSO games but never really got into this one except for a tiny bit of schtach(sp?) back in the day. Been enjoying it quite a bit, though. Looking for a team that's relatively chatty (in-game, I don't really use discord) and has the thing that lets you edit the way your character looks and stuff.

I usually just hop on every now and then to slap some baddies around, would be nice to have a chat to hang out in while I do, and maybe find parties for stuff one day.
EEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and Examines Devil-san moar closely than others~!* MOST, if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Refugee/survivors! Your name rings a warm bell wiff mew for some reason! Not sure if its the name of a 'Game/anime' she had stumbled across or it was YOU~? Anyway....if you can let mew know when you're usually online....She can try to assimewlate you! And yes, we has DRESSING ROOM ready for you~! =3

Last edited:
I'll try to stay logged in today so you can find me. Fodra block 1? My IGN is soup and I think 42085386 is my guild card number.
EEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and Examines Devil-san moar closely than others~!* MOST, if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Refugee/survivors! Your name rings a warm bell wiff mew for some reason! Not sure if its the name of a 'Game/anime' she had stumbled across or it was YOU~? Anyway....if you can let mew know when you're usually online....She can try to assimewlate you! And yes, we has DRESSING ROOM ready for you~! =3
This is just a goofy name I came up with recently but I HAVE played a lot of MMOs over the years. Or maybe you're thinking of Darkdeath Evilman?
I'm usually on around UTC 19:00 -> UTC 21:00 or UTC 5:00 -> 9:00ish I think. But it's all over the place.

I'll try to stay logged in today so you can find me. Fodra block 1? My IGN is soup and I think 42085386 is my guild card number.

This is just a goofy name I came up with recently but I HAVE played a lot of MMOs over the years. Or maybe you're thinking of Darkdeath Evilman?
I'm usually on around UTC 19:00 -> UTC 21:00 or UTC 5:00 -> 9:00ish I think. But it's all over the place.
Ahhhh... your mew will have to convert your timezone to hers. She's usually on at MIDNIGHT EST. <3! Mew Will still try to stalk you best she can! >=3

Back